SAVE THE DATE: MARCH 12, 2015
Join Bill Santos & Georgia APSE to:
"THINK DIFFERENTLY & GET MORE JOBS!"
Click here for details and registration.
The 19th Annual GAPSE Conference was very successful due to the large attendance and the dynamic speakers and presenters. Below are the PDF handouts from Beth Keeton:
• GA APSE Day 1 Final Handouts
• GA APSE Day 2 Final Handouts
ACT SHEETS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
In response to the Governor’s elimination of all state funds budgeted for mental health supported employment programs, the GAPSE Public Policy Work Group has developed fact sheets for policy makers. Click to download:
• Necessity of Restoration of Funds for Supported Employment Services for Persons with Mental Illness
• Reconsidering Restoration of Supported Employment Funding Makes Sense (GMHCN)
• Wisdom of Increasing State Funds for Supported Employment Services; Long-Run Savings of State Dollars!